Location: LaGrange, OH - No rush-hour traffic from any location!
- 20-35 Minutes from Cleveland, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick
- 35-45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, Brecksville, and Strongsville
Company Profile: Celebrating 30 years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services, within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Beginning in Late May through September, 2017. Time is Flexible.
Responsibilities: The primary functions of the position are:
The successful Intern candidate will be familiar with using Social Media. Strong written and communication skills, as well as ability to research and provide feedback on the latest social media is critical. Experience posting content to blogs, podcasts, and community and social networking sites is essential.
- Using and posting content to blogs, podcasts, community and social networking sites in support of SpaceBound's current and strategic marketing initiatives.
- Additional duties involve tracking, measuring and analyzing social media metrics and publishing daily content changes using various internal and external social tools / interfaces, i.e., Tweetdeck, etc.
Additionally, the successful intern will have knowledge of video production, as well as conceptualizing ideas and content for videos that will be posted to Retail and B2B websites and social media outlets.
- Working with the Marketing Department to create video content for a variety of different Retail and B2B websites.
- Working with the team to research and develop/storyboard ideas for video content
- Recording video and audio for use in content videos
- 2-3 years of experience using Social Media with active experience using: blogs, bookmarking sites, and video sites
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube is a must. (Familiarity with Pinterest, TumbelUpon, Digg, Squidoo, and is a plus)
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not required but very helpful to the position
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Shooting Video and Recording Audio for use on Social Media/Website
- Knowledge of Capturing Video with Green Screen is a plus
- Working well in a team environment
- Candidate must included a portfolio of examples with their resume
Salary: The internship will be based at minimum wage
- Team Building Events
- Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations and ergonomic chairs
Environment: Fresh coffee all day, Free Spring Water and Candy, Onsite Exercise Room with Shower, Free Parking, Basketball Hoop, Weekly Grill Lunches in the Summer and a new Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations and ergonomic chairs. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership. Great Company and community to raise a family.
- Cover Letter
*PLEASE SUBMIT REQUIREMENTS TO: Employment@SpaceBound.com
SpaceBound, Inc. will make a good faith effort to recruit a diverse group of employees and provide equal opportunity for minorities, women and disabled persons to become competitive in state contracting opportunities. SpaceBound, Inc. will advertise positions in media outlets that will provide information and access to the underserved populations.