Location: LaGrange, OH - No rush-hour traffic from any location!
- 20-35 Minutes from Cleveland, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick
- 35-45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, Brecksville, and Strongsville
Company Profile: Celebrating 30 years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services, within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Beginning in Late May through September, 2017. Times are Flexible.
Responsibilities: The primary functions of the position are:
- Help the Sales Department generate leads and overall business development
- Assist Sales Department to increase sales revenue
- Work with Manufacturer Management Team to assist in managing data related to promotions, rebates, and incentives.
- Contact customers to discuss their needs, get feedback on our service.
Required Qualifications: This is an office position. Candidate must have experience with the following:
- Strong Phone Skills (ability to make cold calls)
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Self motivated/works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition the candidate must be able to continually multi-task and adapt to doing different tasks throughout the day – plus, have an enthusiastic Demeanor
Salary: The internship will be based at minimum wage
- Team Building Events
- Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations and ergonomic chairs
Environment: Fresh coffee all day, Free Spring Water and Candy, Onsite Exercise Room with Shower, Free Parking, Basketball Hoop, Weekly Grill Lunches in the Summer and a new Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations and ergonomic chairs. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership. Great Company and community to raise a family.
- Cover Letter
*PLEASE SUBMIT REQUIREMENTS TO: Employment@SpaceBound.com
SpaceBound, Inc. will make a good faith effort to recruit a diverse group of employees and provide equal opportunity for minorities, women and disabled persons to become competitive in state contracting opportunities. SpaceBound, Inc. will advertise positions in media outlets that will provide information and access to the underserved populations.