Location: LaGrange, OH - No rush-hour traffic from any location!
- 20-35 Minutes from Cleveland, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick
- 35-45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, Brecksville, and Strongsville
Company Profile: Celebrating 30+ years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Beginning in Late May through September, 2018. Time is flexible.
- Help the Sales Department generate leads and overall business development
- Assist Sales Department to increase sales revenue
- Work with Manufacturer Management Team to assist in managing data related to promotions, rebates, and incentives.
- Contact customers to discuss their needs, get feedback on our service.
- Must have experience working within an office
- Strong Phone Skills (ability to make cold calls)
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Self-motivated/works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition the candidate must be able to continually multi-task and adapt to doing different tasks throughout the day – plus, have an enthusiastic demeanor.
Salary: The internship will be based at minimum wage.
Environment: SpaceBound is a great company and community to raise a family. The Company offers a casual work environment in a new corporate headquarters built in 2007, where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of servant leadership.
Other highlights include:
- Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations
- Fresh coffee all day
- Free spring water
- Stress relief candy
- Onsite exercise room with shower
- Free parking
- Basketball hoop
- Weekly grill lunches in the summer
- Potluck Fridays
Travel Requirements: Minimal, strictly job-related conferences
- Cover Letter
*PLEASE SUBMIT ALL REQUIREMENTS TO: Employment@SpaceBound.com
*To be considered, all requirements must be submitted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. We take affirmative action to employ, advance in employment, and otherwise treat qualified individuals with disabilities without discrimination based upon their physical or mental disability in all employment practices.