Location: LaGrange, OH - No rush-hour traffic from any location!
- 20-35 Minutes from Cleveland, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick
- 35-45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, Brecksville, and Strongsville
Company Profile: Celebrating 30 years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services, within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Full-Time / Long-Term Salaried Position (M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Responsibilities: This position requires the ability to handle diversity on a daily basis from ensuring that products listed on our various partner web sites include all required information. Research and determine product pricing for all marketplaces. Must be able to successfully communicate with all departments, especially its marketing counterparts, and work alongside Marketing defining product release requirements and go-to-market strategies.
- Develops product positioning and pricing strategies
- Determines product pricing
- Verifies the accuracy of the product listings
- Assist with analyzing promotions and sales
- Positioning and determining suitability of products placed in third party distribution
- Monitoring of third party distribution inventory levels
- Troubleshoots all product issues
- Create test plans for QA
- Coordinates products throughout their lifecycle, from strategic definition to end-of-life planning
- Monitors all aspects of a product lifecycle, including long- and short-term development
- Utilize standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- Provide input to marketing collateral development
- Supply sales with latest research and product information
- Drive ongoing improvement in sales and profitability
- Research and analyze market conditions and key competitors
- Report on consumer trends, market requirements and opportunities
- The above responsibilities only highlight the primary functions
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Proficient in Excel and Access
- Typing - minimum of 45 words by touch
- Quantitative and business analysis skills
- Knowledge of marketing and business management principles and practices
- 10-Key by touch preferred
- Above average Internet skills including research, cost and product comparison, etc.
- Self motivated/works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with experience and Midwest region cost of living scale
- VIP (Vacation, Illness, Personal) & Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance Plan - SpaceBound pays 25% of the self/employee only portion of the monthly Health Insurance Plan premium
- Dental/Vision Plan - If you enroll in SpaceBound’s Health Insurance Plan, 50% of the self/employee only portion of the Dental Insurance cost, and 100% of the self/employee only portion of the Vision Insurance cost will be covered by SpaceBound
- Secondary/Supplemental Insurances - Plans are available through Allstate, AFLAC, and Lincoln at employee's expense
- 401K Plan available with Employer Match
- Team Building Events
- Employee Product Discounts
- Membership Plans – Costco/Sam’s Club
Environment: Fresh coffee all day, Free Spring Water and Candy, Onsite Exercise Room with Shower, Free Parking, Basketball Hoop, Weekly Grill Lunches in the Summer and a new Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations and ergonomic chairs. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership. Great Company and community to raise a family.
Travel Requirements: Minimal, strictly job-related conferences
- Cover Letter
- Negotiable salary range
*PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO: Employment@SpaceBound.com
SpaceBound, Inc. will make a good faith effort to recruit a diverse group of employees and provide equal opportunity for minorities, women and disabled persons to become competitive in state contracting opportunities. SpaceBound, Inc. will advertise positions in media outlets that will provide information and access to the underserved populations.