Be a part of an exciting and dynamic dot.com environment. SpaceBound, Inc. was founded in 1987 and has been on the Internet since 1995.
Location: Cleveland, Ohio Area - 30 minutes from downtown Cleveland. Surrounding Cities Include: Amherst, Avon, Avon Lake, Bay Village, Berea, Brook Park, Brunswick, Columbia Station, Elyria, Lakewood, Lorain, Medina, Middleburg Heights, North Olmsted, North Ridgeville, North Royalton, Oberlin, Parma, Parma Heights, Spencer, Strongsville, Westlake, Vermilion
Availability: Beginning in Late May through September, 2015
Paid Internship: The internship will be based at minimum wage.
Possible Responsibilities and Projects in the Graphics Department:
• Work with the Marketing Department creating graphics for a variety of different projects for Web and print
• Creating product images for various Websites
• Work with team to develop ideas for projects
• Taking photos/videos of products for Web use
Graphics Projects include but are not limited to the following:
• Create Web banners and other industry-standard sized graphics
• Create vector-based logos for various promotional items
• Create Web and print based graphics for promotional use
• Create and Maintain product images for Websites
• Create graphics for social media sites
• Create Videos for product promotion
Must have proficient knowledge of:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Premiere Pro
• Microsoft Access
• HTML, CSS and Web design a plus!
Environment: Fresh coffee all day, Free Spring Water and Candy, Onsite Exercise Room with Shower, Free Parking, Basketball Hoop, Weekly Trivia, Weekly Grill Lunches in the Summer, new Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership
Organization: SpaceBound, Inc. is a successful national and international e-commerce Company serving retail and reseller customers worldwide. Throughout our 27 years in business, we remain steadfast in our commitment to our Customers and in maintaining a cohesive Team that has helped foster our success. As part of this unique and growing Company, this position is one that is integral to SpaceBound's fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Please enter "Graphics Summer Internship" in the subject line of your e-mail.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We take affirmative action to interview qualified candidates who are disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. We take affirmative action to interview candidates with disabilities without discrimination based upon their physical or mental disability in all practices.