Company Profile: Founded in 1987 - Celebrating 25 years with no layoffs! Average employee tenure: 8+ years. SpaceBound is a privately held Company, offering a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Our Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence.
Position: Seasonal Warehouse Personnel (please note that this is not a management position)
Company Name: SpaceBound, Inc. - SpaceBound.com
SpaceBound, Inc., is an e-commerce, Global Distribution Company.
Location: Cleveland, Ohio Area - Only 25-30 minutes from the following locations: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, North Olmsted, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina. And, only 45 min. from Lakewood and Brecksville.
Must be comfortable with being on their feet all day. Works well under general supervision; typically reports to a Warehouse Lead. Warehouse jobs may vary and include, but not limited to the following responsibilities provided below. (Please Note: negotiable salary requirement required upon submitting your resume and cover letter)
Assembling orders and prepare goods for shipment, records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability, completes shipping reports, has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the shipping field, relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Fills multi-piece orders. Packs, crates, and ships products to customers and distribution or retail centers. May operate fork lift. Misc. jobs may be required throughout the day, such as shrink wrapping, cleaning boxes, sweeping floor, straightening product on shelves etc. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a warehouse setting a must. Willing to perform a variety of tasks.
Must have basic computer and data entry skills, counts, and sorts, incoming goods to verify receipt of items against shipping notice. Records and checks quantity and quality of goods received for conformity to purchase orders and specifications. May inspect, accept, or reject goods received. Input stock items into computer and store in the assigned location in or around the warehouse. Mark inventory codes on boxes using proper labeling equipment. May be required to properly input credit into computer system. Fills orders when necessary, stocks, enter requisitions received and enter products into warehouse computerized inventory system.
- Position: Non-Management (Seasonal)
- Days Worked: Monday through Friday
- Hours Worked: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Overtime: Required Saturdays During Holiday Season and Weekdays as Needed
- Seasonal Position Timeframe: Approximately 4-12 Weeks
- Computer Skills: Basic Working Knowledge
- Typing Skills: 35 wpm minimum required
- Personal Vehicle Required: Yes
- Preferably 2-4 years warehouse experience
- Equipment operator experience preferred
- Computer skills a MUST
- Strong multi-tasker with above average time management skills
- Attention to detail and above average organizational skills a Must
- Ability to think quickly and solve problems independently a MUST
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong reading and comprehension skills
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs
- Basic skills such as inspection, math and reading
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong moral and work ethic
Travel Requirements: Minimal, Strictly Job Related Conferences
Other: Free Spring Water and Candy, Onsite Exercise Room and Shower, Free Parking, Basketball Hoop, Weekly Trivia, and New Corporate Headquarters/built 2007. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership. Great Company and Community to raise a family.
All interested candidates must submit a resume and cover letter with negotiable salary requirement to Employment@SpaceBound.com or fax resumes to 440-355.8009.