Location: Cleveland, Ohio Area - Only 25-30 minutes from the following locations: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, North Olmsted, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina. And, only 45 min. from Lakewood and Brecksville.
Be a part of an exciting and dynamic dot.com environment. SpaceBound, Inc. was founded in 1987 and has been on the Internet since 1995.
Possible Responsibilities & Projects in the Graphics Department:
- Work with the Marketing Department creating graphics for a variety of different projects for web and print
- Creating product images for various websites
- Work with team to develop ideas for projects
- Taking photos/videos of products for web use
Graphics Projects include but are not limited to the following:
- Create web banners and other industry-standard sized graphics
- Create vector-based logos for various promotional items
- Create web and print based graphics for promotional use
- Create and Maintain product images for websites
- Create graphics for social media sites
- Create Videos for product promotion
Must have proficient knowledge of:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Microsoft Access
- HTML, CSS and web design a plus!
Availability: The starting and ending dates are negotiable. The internship has an opportunity to become a full-time position at SpaceBound.
Paid Internship: The internship will be based at minimum wage, and it will include a performance bonus at the end of the internship.
Environment: All the Spring Water and Candy you can eat, Onsite Exercise Room & Shower, Basketball Hoop. New Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership.
Company Profile: in 1987, SpaceBound is a privately held Company, offering a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Our continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence.
Please send your resumes to: Employment@SpaceBound.com
Please put "Graphics Department Internship" in the subject line in our e-mail.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. We take affirmative action to employ, advance in employment, and otherwise treat qualified individuals with disabilities without discrimination based upon their physical or mental disability in all employment practices.