SpaceBound Summer Internship – Marketing Department (Social Media)
Be a part of an exciting and dynamic dot.com environment. SpaceBound, Inc. was founded in 1987 and has been on the Internet since 1995.
Location: Cleveland, Ohio Area - 30 minutes from downtown Cleveland. Surrounding Cities Include: Amherst, Avon, Avon Lake, Bay Village, Berea, Brook Park, Brunswick, Columbia Station, Elyria, Lakewood, Lorain, Medina, Middleburg Heights, North Olmsted, North Ridgeville, North Royalton, Oberlin, Parma, Parma Heights, Spencer, Strongsville, Westlake, Vermilion
Availability: Beginning in Late May through September, 2016
Paid Internship: The internship will be based at minimum wage.
The successful Intern candidate will be familiar with using Social Media. Strong written and communication skills, as well as ability to research and provide feedback on the latest social media is critical. In addition, experience posting content to blogs, podcasts, and community and social networking sites is essential.
• Using and posting content to blogs, podcasts, community and social networking sites in support of SpaceBound's current and strategic marketing initiatives.
• Additional duties involve tracking, measuring and analyzing social media metrics and publishing daily content changes using various internal and external social tools / interfaces, i.e., Tweetdeck, etc.
• Two to three years of experienceusing Social Media with active experience using: blogs, bookmarking sites, and video sites
• Experience using Facebook, Twitter and YouTube is a must. (Familiarity with Pinterest, TumbelUpon, Digg, Del.icio.us, Squidoo, and Technorati is a plus)
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not required but very helpful to the position
Environment: Fresh coffee all day, Free Spring Water and Candy, Onsite Exercise Room with Shower, Free Parking, Basketball Hoop, Weekly Trivia, Weekly Grill Lunches in the Summer, new Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership.
Organization: SpaceBound, Inc. is a successful national and international e-commerce Company serving retail and reseller customers worldwide. Throughout our 27 years in business, we remain steadfast in our commitment to our Customers and in maintaining a cohesive Team that has helped foster our success. As part of this unique and growing Company, this position is one that is integral to SpaceBound's fast-paced, dynamic environment.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We take affirmative action to interview qualified candidates who are disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. We take affirmative action to interview candidates with disabilities without discrimination based upon their physical or mental disability in all practices.