Location: LaGrange, OH - No rush-hour traffic from any location!
- 20-35 Minutes from Cleveland, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick
- 35-45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, Brecksville, and Strongsville
Company Profile: Celebrating 30 years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services, within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Full-Time / Long-Term Salaried Position (M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Relocation Reimbursement: Negotiable
Responsibilities: Cleveland, Ohio Area / E-Commerce Software and Electronics Company seeks bright, self-motivated, energetic and dependable people with professional attitude for full-time/long-term sales positions. Above average sales and phone skills necessary, must be detail oriented, type 50 wpm, and be a team player!
Must have five (5) years of successful sales experience, proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required, above average skills in account management and client acquisition, strong verbal and written communication, effective time management skills, highly strategic, adaptive and organized a must. Ability to develop sales objectives, work with our Marketing Department to develop strategies and promotions to drive revenue and growth and meet sales objectives. Ability to present synopsis of past successes of driving revenue and growth. Knowledge of school and libraries a plus, but not necessary.
Based upon performance and overall contribution to the success of the Company, this position offers increased levels of responsibility. Candidates must possess above average communication skills and a professional corporate attitude.
This is a .com, team-oriented, family friendly environment. People who value a true balance between work and personal/family life will appreciate the SpaceBound culture the most. Average employee tenure 8+ years!
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required, above average skills in account management and client acquisition, strong verbal and written communication, effective time management skills, highly strategic, adaptive and organized a mustRequired Computer Languages
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Self motivated/works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with experience and Midwest region cost of living scale
- VIP (Vacation, Illness, Personal) & Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance Plan - SpaceBound pays 25% of the self/employee only portion of the monthly Health Insurance Plan premium
- Dental/Vision Plan - If you enroll in SpaceBound’s Health Insurance Plan, 50% of the self/employee only portion of the Dental Insurance cost, and 100% of the self/employee only portion of the Vision Insurance cost will be covered by SpaceBound
- Secondary/Supplemental Insurances - Plans are available through Allstate, AFLAC, and Lincoln at employee's expense
- 401K Plan available with Employer Match
- Team Building Events
- Employee Product Discounts
- Membership Plans – Costco/Sam’s Club
Environment: Fresh coffee all day, Free Spring Water and Candy, Onsite Exercise Room with Shower, Free Parking, Basketball Hoop, Weekly Grill Lunches in the Summer and a new Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations and ergonomic chairs. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership. Great Company and community to raise a family.
Travel Requirements: Traveling Locally within the State of Ohio to Libraries, Schools and/or Government Agencies at Least One Week Each Month and Attend Eight to Ten Out of State Expos Each Year.
- Cover Letter
- Negotiable salary range
*PLEASE SUBMIT ALL THREE REQUIREMENTS TO: Employment@SpaceBound.com
*For consideration, all three requirements must be submitted.
SpaceBound, Inc. will make a good faith effort to recruit a diverse group of employees and provide equal opportunity for minorities, women and disabled persons to become competitive in state contracting opportunities. SpaceBound, Inc. will advertise positions in media outlets that will provide information and access to the underserved populations.