Signing Bonus: 6 Month Signing Bonus / 12 Month Performance Bonus
Location: LaGrange, OH - No rush-hour traffic from any location!
- 20-35 Minutes from Cleveland, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick
- 35-45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, Brecksville, and Strongsville
Company Profile: Celebrating 30 years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services, within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Full-Time / Long-Term Salaried Position (M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Responsibilities: Prior experience as an Executive Assistant to C-level management, the Executive Assistant plays a key role in assisting officers on multiple competing priorities within an extremely fast-paced environment. This position is required to manage both business and some personal matters.
SpaceBound, Inc. is a successful national and international e-commerce Company serving retail and reseller customers worldwide. Throughout our 30 years in business, we remain steadfast in our commitment to our Customers and in maintaining a cohesive Team that has helped foster our success. As part of this unique and growing Company, this position is one that is integral to SpaceBound's fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Self motivated/works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ Years Experience
- Experienced Executive Assistant to C-Level Management
- Bachelors Degree a plus, but not required.
- Analytical skills - compile data, provide reports and statistics on various projects
- Communication skills – above average skills, expecting extensive interaction with various executive levels including, but not limited to, Board Members, City Council, and President level positions
- Compose - memorandums, policies, minutes, letters, forms, procedures, contracts, proposals, agendas, notes, handouts and other documents and correspondence
- Correspondence - respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within the scope of authority
- Fact gathering- responsible for researching and retrieving pertinent information for officers projects and day-to-day functions
- File Maintenance - maintain an organized filing system
- Gatekeeper - above average skills
- Internet Knowledge - above average internet navigational skills Liaison – between officers direct reports and department heads
- Independent - requires minimal direction
- Meeting Prep – responsible for all meeting prep and details
- Off-site - assist officers at off-site meetings
- Open, review, route and disseminate interoffice and external mail, distribute correspondence and other material to department staff
- PC Skills - Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Perceptive - knows what it takes to support and anticipate what is required to get the job done successfully
- Preparation – above average proof-reading skills and the ability to prepare professional correspondence
- Project Management - assist with special projects
- Research - conduct in-depth research on a range of topics
- Resourceful - ability to multitask, prioritize all facets of the job with an understanding of prioritization
- Trustworthy – responsible for handling confidential and sensitive information, proprietary information – non disclosure of proprietary information required for continued employment
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with experience and Midwest region cost of living scale
- VIP (Vacation, Illness, Personal) & Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance Plan - SpaceBound pays 25% of the self/employee only portion of the monthly Health Insurance Plan premium
- Dental/Vision Plan - If you enroll in SpaceBound’s Health Insurance Plan, 50% of the self/employee only portion of the Dental Insurance cost, and 100% of the self/employee only portion of the Vision Insurance cost will be covered by SpaceBound
- Secondary/Supplemental Insurances - Plans are available through Allstate, AFLAC, and Lincoln at employee's expense
- 401K Plan available with Employer Match
- Team Building Events
- Employee Product Discounts
- Membership Plans – Costco/Sam’s Club
Environment: Fresh coffee all day, Free Spring Water and Candy, Onsite Exercise Room with Shower, Free Parking, Basketball Hoop, Weekly Grill Lunches in the Summer and a new Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations and ergonomic chairs. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership. Great Company and community to raise a family.
Travel Requirements: Minimal, strictly job-related conferences
- Cover Letter
- Negotiable salary range
- Completed skill-set page, found by Clicking Here
- Please attach the skill-set to your other documentation
*PLEASE SUBMIT ALL FOUR REQUIREMENTS TO: Employment@SpaceBound.com
*For consideration, all three requirements must be submitted.
SpaceBound, Inc. will make a good faith effort to recruit a diverse group of employees and provide equal opportunity for minorities, women and disabled persons to become competitive in state contracting opportunities. SpaceBound, Inc. will advertise positions in media outlets that will provide information and access to the underserved populations.