Training Bonus: Upon Completion of 6-month training
Location: LaGrange, OH - No rush-hour traffic from any location!
- 20-35 Minutes from Cleveland, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick
- 35-45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, Brecksville, and Strongsville
Company Profile: Celebrating 30 years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services, within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Full-Time / Long-Term Salaried Position (M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
SpaceBound, Inc. is seeking a full-time experienced Customer Service Rep with a minimum of two years experience. This position plays an important role in assisting the Customer Service Department with daily responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Order Processing
- Order Verification
- Fraud Investigation
- Internet Searches
- Communication via E-mail, Telephone, and Chat with Customers, Manufacturers, and Distribution Centers
- Daily Logs/Reports
- Handling of Government Contracts
- Administrative Functions
The Customer Service Rep must have a professional demeanor, excellent phone skills, ability to field customers’ questions, exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail, and highly effective organizational skills and work well independently.
In addition, the Customer Service Rep must be self-motivated, able to follow instructions as they are given, be a team player who can work with all levels and departments within the Company organization and maintain a great attitude.
This position is not for someone who does not enjoy speaking with customers, is unable to multi-task, or unable to adapt to an ever changing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Experienced in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel (Microsoft Access is a plus but not required), ability to conduct Internet searches
- Typing - minimum of 40+ words by touch
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Self motivated/works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with experience and Midwest region cost of living scale
- VIP (Vacation, Illness, Personal) & Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance Plan - SpaceBound pays 25% of the self/employee only portion of the monthly Health Insurance Plan premium
- Dental/Vision Plan - If you enroll in SpaceBound’s Health Insurance Plan, 50% of the self/employee only portion of the Dental Insurance cost, and 100% of the self/employee only portion of the Vision Insurance cost will be covered by SpaceBound
- Secondary/Supplemental Insurances - Plans are available through Allstate, AFLAC, and Lincoln at employee's expense
- 401K Plan available with Employer Match
- Team Building Events
- Employee Product Discounts
- Membership Plans – Costco/Sam’s Club
Environment: Fresh coffee all day, Free Spring Water and Candy, Onsite Exercise Room with Shower, Free Parking, Basketball Hoop, Weekly Grill Lunches in the Summer and a new Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations and ergonomic chairs. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership. Great Company and community to raise a family.
Travel Requirements: Minimal, strictly job-related conferences
- Cover Letter
- Negotiable salary range
*PLEASE SUBMIT ALL THREE REQUIREMENTS TO: Employment@SpaceBound.com
*For consideration, all three requirements must be submitted.
SpaceBound, Inc. will make a good faith effort to recruit a diverse group of employees and provide equal opportunity for minorities, women and disabled persons to become competitive in state contracting opportunities. SpaceBound, Inc. will advertise positions in media outlets that will provide information and access to the underserved populations.