Training Bonuses: Upon completion of 6-month training and one-year anniversary
Location: LaGrange, OH - No rush-hour traffic from any location!
- 20-35 Minutes from Cleveland, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick
- 35-45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, Brecksville, and Strongsville
Company Profile: Celebrating 30+ years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Full-Time/Long-Term Salaried Position (M-F 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Relocation Reimbursement: Negotiable
Responsibilities: Under supervision of the Project Manager of CCTV, the technician performs a wide variety of duties and responsibilities which consist of operating, installing, and routine maintenance of video surveillance systems. CCTV technician duties also include monitoring equipment, preparing purchase requests, and assisting with writing daily and monthly reports regarding maintenance work provided. The technician must be able to communicate with customers proper operating procedures of the equipment as well as explain problems and solutions to the customer. Individuals working as CCTV technicians must have experience troubleshooting, assembling, disassembling, repairing, and monitoring alarm system hardware and electronic devices such as a security video cameras, remote controls, audio surveillance equipment and television monitors.
- Assist With Complete Equipment Installation and Service
- Running Data and Low Voltage Wiring and Cabling
- IP Camera Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Troubleshoots Product Issues and New System Installations
- At least 1 year of related CCTV work; 2 or more preferred
- Strong communication skills with customers and employees
- Knowledge of CCTV, access control, digital circuits
- Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height
- Carry weights up to 75 pounds
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with experience and Midwest region cost of living scale
- VIP (Vacation, Illness, Personal) & Holiday Pay
- Private Medical Mutual Health Insurance Plan 80/20 or HSA - SpaceBound pays 25% of the self/employee only portion of the monthly Health Insurance Plan premium
- Dental/Vision Plan - If enrolled in SpaceBound’s Health Insurance Plan, 100% of the self/employee-only portion of the dental insurance cost, and 100% of the self/employee-only portion of the vision insurance cost will be covered by SpaceBound
- Secondary/Supplemental Insurances - Plans are available through Allstate, AFLAC, and Lincoln at employee's expense
- 401K Plan available with an Employer Match
- Team Building Events
- Employee Product Discounts
- Membership Plans – Costco/Sam’s Club
Environment: SpaceBound is a great company and community to raise a family. The Company offers a casual work environment in a new corporate headquarters built in 2007, where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of servant leadership.
Other highlights include:
- Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations
- Fresh coffee all day
- Free spring water
- Stress relief candy
- Onsite exercise room with shower
- Free parking
- Basketball hoop
- Weekly grill lunches in the summer
- Potluck Fridays
Travel Requirements: Minimal, strictly job-related conferences
- Cover Letter
- Negotiable salary range
*PLEASE SUBMIT ALL THREE REQUIREMENTS TO: ITEmployment@SpaceBound.com
*To be considered, all three requirements must be submitted.
SpaceBound, Inc. will make a good faith effort to recruit a diverse group of employees and provide equal opportunity for minorities, women and disabled persons to become competitive in state contracting opportunities. SpaceBound, Inc. will advertise positions in media outlets that will provide information and access to the underserved populations.