5 DAYS A WEEK
Do you enjoy cleaning and working independently? Do you have experience working within an office and residential homes? Are you looking for flexible hours and pay well above minimum wage? Are you a hardworking, trustworthy person looking for a long-term position?
If so, SpaceBound’s cleaning position might be for you!
Two Locations: Cleaning is divided between two locations - LaGrange & Chagrin Falls, OH
Perfect for someone who lives in between LaGrange and Chagrin Falls.
- LaGrange 3-days a week M-W-F & Chagrin Falls 2-days a week Tues & Thurs
- Five days a week, 6 hours daily, Flexible hours
- Long-Term Hourly Position
- 35-minutes from Airport, Parma, Independence, Cleveland, N. Olmstead, Brooklyn
- Monday/Wednesdays/Fridays – Office Location
Company Profile: Celebrating 30+ years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Full-Time/Long-Term Salaried Position (M-F 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Responsibilities: SpaceBound is seeking a part-time experienced cleaning person who enjoys cleaning. This position is 9:00AM to 3:00PM each week. 3+ years cleaning experience is required. Duties include, but not limited to the complete cleaning of all bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms, offices, cubicles, etc. Days and times somewhat negotiable.
Candidate must be a detailed cleaner, trustworthy, honest, reliable, flexible, and able to follow daily typed/written cleaning instructions as given. Candidate must be organized, energetic and able to work well with all ages. Cleaning equipment and supplies are provided. Background check is required.
- Clean all areas (including bathrooms, offices and cubicles, kitchen, bedrooms, etc.)
- Maintain inventory of supplies in stock to be purchased
- Spring cleaning
- Window cleaning (ground level)
- Scrub down rooms from top-to-bottom
- Experience: Minimum 3 Years
- Able to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to use and maintain daily work log
- Ability to follow weekly cleaning schedule
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with experience and Midwest region cost of living scale
- VIP (Vacation, Illness, Personal) & Holiday Pay
- Private Medical Mutual Health Insurance Plan 80/20 or HSA - SpaceBound pays 25% of the self/employee only portion of the monthly Health Insurance Plan premium
- Dental/Vision Plan - If enrolled in SpaceBound’s Health Insurance Plan, 100% of the self/employee-only portion of the dental insurance cost, and 100% of the self/employee-only portion of the vision insurance cost will be covered by SpaceBound
- Secondary/Supplemental Insurances - Plans are available through Allstate, AFLAC, and Lincoln at employee's expense
- 401K Plan available with an Employer Match
- Team Building Events
- Employee Product Discounts
- Membership Plans – Costco/Sam’s Club
Environment: SpaceBound is a great company and community to raise a family. The Company offers a casual work environment in a new corporate headquarters built in 2007, where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of servant leadership.
Other highlights include:
- Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations
- Fresh coffee all day
- Free spring water
- Stress relief candy
- Onsite exercise room with shower
- Free parking
- Basketball hoop
- Weekly grill lunches in the summer
- Potluck Fridays
Travel Requirements: Minimal, strictly job-related conferences
- Cover Letter
- Negotiable salary range
*PLEASE SUBMIT ALL THREE REQUIREMENTS TO: Employment@SpaceBound.com
*To be considered, all three requirements must be submitted.
SpaceBound, Inc. will make a good faith effort to recruit a diverse group of employees and provide equal opportunity for minorities, women and disabled persons to become competitive in state contracting opportunities. SpaceBound, Inc. will advertise positions in media outlets that will provide information and access to the underserved populations.