Location: LaGrange, OH - No rush-hour traffic from any location!
• 20-35 Minutes from Cleveland, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick
• 35-45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, Brecksville, and Strongsville
Company Profile: Celebrating 30 years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services, within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Full-Time / Long-Term Salaried Position (M-F, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Responsibilities: SpaceBound is seeking a full-time Warehouse Team Member with previous Warehouse experience a plus. This position is a Full-Time, Long-Term hourly position with the following qualifications desired:
• Equipment operator experience preferred
• Computer skills preferred
• Strong multi-tasker with above average time management skills
• Attention to detail and above average organizational skills
• Ability to think quickly and solve problems independently
The Warehouse Team Member must be comfortable with being on their feet all day. Primary responsibilities are assembling orders and preparing goods for shipment as well as recording shipment data, including weight, charges and space availability, and completing shipping reports. This candidate should have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the shipping field and relies on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Warehouse Team Members typically report to a Warehouse Lead.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to lift up to 55 lbs
• Strong reading and comprehension skills
• Basic skills such as inspection, math and reading
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong work ethic
• Highly effective organizational skills
• Self motivated/works well independently
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Professional demeanor
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with experience and Midwest region cost of living scale
• VIP (Vacation, Illness, Personal) & Holiday Pay
• Health Insurance Plan - SpaceBound pays 25% of the self/employee only portion of the monthly Health Insurance Plan premium
• Dental/Vision Plan - If enrolled in SpaceBound’s Health Insurance Plan, 100% of the self/employee only portion of the Dental Insurance cost, and 100% of the self/employee only portion of the Vision Insurance cost will be covered by SpaceBound
• Secondary/Supplemental Insurances - Plans are available through Allstate, AFLAC, and Lincoln at employee's expense
• 401K Plan available with Employer Match
• Team Building Events
• Employee Product Discounts
• Membership Plans – Costco/Sam’s Club
Environment: Fresh coffee all day, Free Spring Water and Candy, Onsite Exercise Room with Shower, Free Parking, Basketball Hoop, Monthly Potluck, Weekly Grill Lunches in the Summer and a new Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations and ergonomic chairs. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership. Great Company and community to raise a family.
Travel Requirements: Minimal, strictly job-related conferences
- Cover Letter
- Negotiable salary range
*PLEASE SUBMIT ALL THREE REQUIREMENTS TO: Employment@SpaceBound.com
*For consideration, all three requirements must be submitted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. We take affirmative action to employ, advance in employment, and otherwise treat qualified individuals with disabilities without discrimination based upon their physical or mental disability in all employment practices.