Substantial Signing Bonus for Non-Recruited Hires!!
• LaGrange, OH- No rush-hour traffic from any location!
• 25-30 Minutes from Cleveland, North Olmsted, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Hopkins Airport, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick,
• 45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, and Brecksville
Company Profile: SpaceBound, Inc. celebrates 28 years with no layoffs, with average employee tenure of 8+ years! SpaceBound is expanding its IT team.
Developers will be responsible for creating and maintaining C# based console applications, utility libraries, web services, Windows Forms applications, ASP.Net MVC and Web Forms websites.
The primary area of focus for development work is centered on aspects of retail ecommerce sales including integration with distributors, marketplaces, and shipping carriers. Developers will be responsible for seamless integration with the aforementioned third party SOAP services, RESTful services, and unmanaged SDKs.
Candidates must be creative and able to lead certain project development initiatives while also focusing on new technologies that promote the company's overall e-commerce presence.
Duties will include:
• Gathering information requirements from team members of varying technical skill levels
• Creation of project documentation (including time estimates)
• Working with the Software Architect to formulate the overall architecture of new projects
• Thoroughly vetting and testing their own code to minimize production issues
Based upon performance and overall contribution to the success of the company, this position offers increased levels of responsibility. Candidates must possess above average communication skills and a professional corporate attitude. This is a .com, team-oriented, family friendly environment. People who value a true balance between work and personal/family life will appreciate the SpaceBound culture the most. This is a Servant Leadership led company. Average employee tenure 8+ years!
• Mid-to-senior level programming experience with C# .Net
• Experience with custom integrations including SDKs, serialization and deserialization of XML objects, SOAP and REST web services, JSON, etc
• Familiarity utilizing Entity Framework 6 and ADO.Net for data access
• Strong SQL Server related skills including writing optimized T-SQL queries, stored procedures, views, data normalization, and triggers
• Experience developing Windows Forms ClickOnce applications, console applications, and web services
• Experience with ASP.Net MVC 2+ (classic and Razor syntax) and Web Forms website development
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
• Experience utilizing jQuery and jQuery plugins
Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Familiarity with .NET domain modeling and O/R mapping frameworks (such as Mindscape Lightspeed)
• Advanced HTML/CSS development (responsive design/mobile first concepts)
• Experience configuring/optimizing Solr index repositories
• Creation and manipulation of SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services reports
Relocation Reimbursement: Negotiable
Travel Requirements: Minimal, strictly job-related conferences
Salary & Benefits:
This is a full-time salaried position. On average, this position requires a 9 AM to 6 PM commitment. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience and Midwest region salaries and cost of living scale.
• Corporate Headquarters built in 2007
• Three weeks (15) paid days for vacation/personal/illness
• SpaceBound pays 25% of Health Insurance cost
• SpaceBound pays 50% of Dental and 50% of Vision Benefits
• Secondary, supplemental insurance is available through Allstate and AFLAC
• SpaceBound has an all fees paid, 401K plan
• SpaceBound matches its 401k Plan at 3% and 4% according to policy rules
• Job-related training, free spring water and candy, onsite exercise room and shower, free parking, basketball hoop, weekly trivia and team building events (with cash prizes), discount Summer grill lunches, and corporate parties
• Casual work environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership along with offering a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies
• This is a great company and community to raise a family
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. We take affirmative action to employ, advance in employment, and otherwise treat qualified individuals with disabilities without discrimination based upon their physical or mental disability in all employment practices.