Location: Cleveland, Ohio Area - Only 25-30 minutes from the following locations: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, North Olmsted, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina. And, only 45 min. from Lakewood and Brecksville.
Be a part of an exciting and dynamic .com environment. SpaceBound, Inc. was founded in 1987 and has been on the Internet since 1995.
Be a part of an exciting and dynamic environment. SpaceBound, Inc. was founded in 1987.
Your role in working with the GovEd Division:
- Work with the management team on building the overall brand presence and sales channels of the GovEd Division.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Work on Contract Procurement
- Have input on strategic and tactical marketing initiatives that promote our GovEd Division
- Attend trade shows and other GovEd related expos, conferences and events
- Strong written and communication skills are a must
- Possess organizational and time management skills
- Ability to understand, further define, and meet key objectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is preferred
- Must like purple elephants and polka dot balloons
Availability: The starting and ending dates are negotiable. The internship has an opportunity to become a full-time position at SpaceBound.
Paid Internship: The internship will be based at minimum wage, and it will include a performance bonus at the end of the internship.
All the Spring Water and Candy you can eat, Onsite Exercise Room & Shower, Basketball Hoop. New Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Casual Work Environment where individual s are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership.
Company Profile: in 1987, SpaceBound is a privately held Company, offering a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Our continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence.
Please send your resumes to: Employment@SpaceBound.com
Please put "GovEd Division Internship" in the subject line in our e-mail.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. We take affirmative action to employ, advance in employment, and otherwise treat qualified individuals with disabilities without discrimination based upon their physical or mental disability in all employment practices.