Location: LaGrange (44050), Avon (44011), and Russell (44072) - located in Lorain and Geauga Counties in Ohio. (Work locations will vary based on maintenance requirements.)
LaGrange and Avon - Located 20 minutes southwest of North Olmsted. 25-30 minutes from the following locations: Hopkins Airport, Avon, Brunswick, Elyria, Medina, N-Olmsted, North Ridgeville, and Sandusky. 45-50 minutes from the following locations: Lakewood, Sandusky, and Cleveland.
Russell - Located just minutes from Rt. 422, Rt. 306, and Rt. 87. Russell borders the following townships and villages: Chester Township, Munson Township, Newbury Township, Auburn Township, Bainbridge Township, Chagrin Falls Township, Moreland Hills Township, Hunting Valley, Gates Mills, and South Russell.
Job Description: Searching for a full-time maintenance person working 40 hours per week who enjoys maintenance work. 10+ years maintenance experience is required. Job involves walking, climbing, standing, reaching, and heavy lifting. A good working knowledge of many repair and maintenance tasks is required. The job requires the ability to problem solve along with the ability to work without direct supervision. Responsibilities are split between work locations.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, maintenance and repair work in carrying out many different tasks in a single day, at any number of locations, including indoor and outdoor responsibilities. Using common hand tools and power tools such as screwdrivers, saws, drills, wrenches, and hammers, as well as specialized equipment and electronic devices along with the ability to replace or fix worn or broken parts where necessary, make adjustments to correct malfunctioning equipment/devices, etc. Knowledge of plumbing and electrical repair is a plus. Responsibilities will include assisting in the Company warehouse as needed.
Must be trustworthy, honest, reliable, flexible, able to follow daily instructions as given, organized, energetic, follow safety instructions, communicate effectively, maintain daily work logs and priority list, and work well with contractors and those in the course of work assignments. Security check and prints are required. Salary is negotiable - health insurance and 401K plan are available. Candidate must include negotiable salary requirement.
- Ability to use various power tools and hand tools efficiently
- Indoor and Outdoor Repairs including Maintenance Responsibilities
- Perform Routine and Preventive Maintenance Repairs for Designated Buildings/Facilities
- Repairing and treating structures such as showers, floors, sinks, walls, carpets and roofs. Minor building projects (build shelving units, etc.)
- Service miscellaneous appliances, troubleshooting, adjustment of various furniture items, door hinges/locks, miscellaneous maintenance responsibilities, etc.
- Report mechanical malfunctions for maintenance repair, Repair doors/locks, change filters, check sump pump, repair business/household items, etc.
- Move and assist in transportation of furniture and equipment if needed
- Setting up and breaking down items
- Change Lights
- Painting (exterior and interior)
- Plumbing Repairs including, but not limited to, Faucet/Equipment Leaks
- Lifting up to 70 lbs.
- Exterior Responsibilities including, but not limited to, repairs of all types, yard work, painting, miscellaneous landscaping, etc.
- Work at Various Locations as Maintenance Requirements are Needed
- Online Internet Searches for Maintenance Cost Comparisons
- Order Supplies as Needed
- Maintain Log of Supplies On-Hand
- Use a ladder, of varying heights, for various jobs
- Assist in Company Warehouse Doing Day-to-Day Warehouse Responsibilities as Needed at various work locations
- Run Errands as Needed to include, but limited to, picking up/returning items, etc.
Days and Hours: Monday through Friday
Hours Worked: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Experience: Maintenance Experience Required
Benefits: Company pays 25% of Health Insurance cost. We offer dental and vision coverage. Secondary insurance is available through Allstate at employee's expense. A 401K Plan is available. Celebrating 25 Years with no layoffs!
All interested candidates must submit a resume, cover letter and negotiable salary requirement to Employment@SpaceBound.com or fax resumes to 440-355.8009.