Training Bonuses: Upon completion of 6-month training and one-year anniversary
Location: LaGrange, OH - No rush-hour traffic from any location!
- 20-35 Minutes from Cleveland, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick
- 35-45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, Brecksville, and Strongsville
Company Profile: Celebrating 30+ years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: Full-Time/Long-Term Salaried Position (M-F 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
Responsibilities: SpaceBound, Inc. is seeking a full-time experienced Customer Support Representative with a minimum of two years experience. Daily responsibilities for the CSR Team include but are not limited to handling:
- Direct Support via Email, and Telephone to Customers, Manufacturers, Distribution Centers and e-Commerce Marketplaces
- Order processing
- Product Return & Replacement Requests
- Damage & Lost Claims Processing
- Order Cancelations
- Shipping/Delivery Tracking Requests
- Payment Disputes
- Warranty Support
- Incoming Calls
- Any task that is customer related
The Customer Support Reps. must have a professional demeanor, excellent phone skills, exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail, and highly effective organizational skills, exceptional problem solving skills, ability to successfully work with the occasional frustrated customer, and able to work well independently.
Customer Support Reps. must also be self-motivated, able to follow instructions as they are given, be a team player who can work with all levels and departments within the Company organization and maintain a great attitude.
This is the perfect position for someone who enjoys being busy the whole day, speaking with customers, loves finding solutions to problems, able to stay on task, adapts well and quickly, and looking for a stable and long-term position.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Experienced in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel (Microsoft Access is a plus but not required), ability to conduct Internet searches
- Typing - minimum of 40+ words by touch
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Self motivated/works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with experience and Midwest region cost of living scale
- VIP (Vacation, Illness, Personal) & Holiday Pay
- Private Medical Mutual Health Insurance Plan 80/20 or HSA - SpaceBound pays 25% of the self/employee only portion of the monthly Health Insurance Plan premium
- Dental/Vision Plan - If enrolled in SpaceBound’s Health Insurance Plan, 100% of the self/employee-only portion of the dental insurance cost, and 100% of the self/employee-only portion of the vision insurance cost will be covered by SpaceBound
- Secondary/Supplemental Insurances - Plans are available through Allstate, AFLAC, and Lincoln at employee's expense
- 401K Plan available with an Employer Match
- Team Building Events
- Employee Product Discounts
- Membership Plans – Costco/Sam’s Club
Environment: SpaceBound is a great company and community to raise a family. The Company offers a casual work environment in a new corporate headquarters built in 2007, where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of servant leadership.
Other highlights include:
- Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations
- Fresh coffee all day
- Free spring water
- Stress relief candy
- Onsite exercise room with shower
- Free parking
- Basketball hoop
- Weekly grill lunches in the summer
- Potluck Fridays
Travel Requirements: Minimal, strictly job-related conferences
- Cover Letter
- Negotiable salary range
*PLEASE SUBMIT ALL THREE REQUIREMENTS TO: Employment@SpaceBound.com
*To be considered, all three requirements must be submitted.
SpaceBound, Inc. will make a good faith effort to recruit a diverse group of employees and provide equal opportunity for minorities, women and disabled persons to become competitive in state contracting opportunities. SpaceBound, Inc. will advertise positions in media outlets that will provide information and access to the underserved populations.