Signing Bonus: Non-Recruited Hires
Location: LaGrange, OH - No rush-hour traffic from any location!
- 20-35 Minutes from Cleveland, Westlake, North Ridgeville, Elyria, Avon, Medina, and Brunswick
- 35-45 Minutes from Lakewood, Beachwood, Sandusky, Brecksville, and Strongsville
Company Profile: Celebrating 30 years with no layoffs! SpaceBound is a global supplier of technology products and services, within the B2C, B2B and GovEd sectors. Privately held, SpaceBound offers a cohesive environment that embraces cutting-edge technologies. Continued growth is a direct result of a performance-driven atmosphere that rewards initiative, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. Average employee tenure: 8+ years.
Work Tour: This is a full-time, long-term, salaried position. On average, this position requires a 9am-6pm or 8am-5pm commitment. Committed to a balanced life, SpaceBound team members are not worked into the ground. Salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience, Midwest region salaries, and cost of living scale.
Relocation Reimbursement: Negotiable
Responsibilities: The primary function of this position is to develop and release code. This position requires a strong knowledge of and successful use of the peer review process.
- Full stack .NET web development
- Experienced and at home in a .NET environment. C#, SQL Server, MVC, and Entity Framework should be second nature.
- Design, develop, debug, and support production database systems including schema design, stored procedures, packages, views, and triggers.
- Developing project documentation (including requirements, scope, and schedules)
- Ensuring project success at every level
- Strong and successful use of peer review process
- Actively contribute to business continuity planning and testing
- 5 - 7+ years of overall IT software experience - should have developed, through education and/or practical experience, an advanced-level operational knowledge of IT
- Expert working knowledge and at least five recent years of application development experience with ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, Web Services (XML, SOAP, WCF, REST API), MVC, MVVM, Oracle (SQL, PL / SQL)
- Senior level programming experience
- Strong C# .Net background
- Experience with custom integrations including SDKs, serialization and de-serialization of XML objects, SOAP and REST web services, JSON, etc
- Familiarity utilizing Entity Framework 6, data modeling using an ORM and ADO.Net for data access
- Strong SQL Server related skills including writing optimized T-SQL queries, stored procedures, views, data normalization, and triggers
- Experience developing console applications and web services
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Self motivated/works well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Strong written & oral communication skills to interface effectively with all team members, customers and partners.
Non-required Skills: (but an added plus)
- Advanced HTML/CSS development (responsive design/mobile first concepts)
- Unit Testing, Coding Styles (Resharper/StyleCop), and code repositories (TFS/Git) experience
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC 2+ (classic and Razor syntax) and Web Forms website development
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- jQuery and jQuery plugins experience
- NoSQL Document Databases such as MongoDB
- Enterprise messaging AmazonSQS/Azure Message Bus experience
- Asynchronous/Multithreaded programming experience
- AWS and Azure development, deployment, and support experience
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with experience and Midwest region cost of living scale
- VIP (Vacation, Illness, Personal) & Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance Plan - SpaceBound pays 25% of the self/employee only portion of the monthly Health Insurance Plan premium
- Dental/Vision Plan - If you enroll in SpaceBound’s Health Insurance Plan, 50% of the self/employee only portion of the Dental Insurance cost, and 100% of the self/employee only portion of the Vision Insurance cost will be covered by SpaceBound
- Secondary/Supplemental Insurances - Plans are available through Allstate, AFLAC, and Lincoln at employee's expense
- 401K Plan available with Employer Match
- Team Building Events
- Employee Product Discounts
- Membership Plans – Costco/Sam’s Club
Environment: Fresh coffee all day, Free Spring Water and Candy, Onsite Exercise Room with Shower, Free Parking, Basketball Hoop, Weekly Grill Lunches in the Summer and a new Corporate Headquarters built in 2007. Herman Miller Ergonomic “Resolve System” workstations and ergonomic chairs. Casual Work Environment where individuals are truly self-empowered and work as a cohesive team, ascribing to the values of Servant Leadership. Great Company and community to raise a family.
Travel Requirements: Minimal, strictly job-related conferences
- Cover Letter
- Negotiable salary range
*PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO: ITEmployment@SpaceBound.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified employees and applicants who are disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. We take affirmative action to employ, advance in employment, and otherwise treat qualified individuals with disabilities without discrimination based upon their physical or mental disability in all employment practices.